1. Be aware and advised that we take the credibility of our site users very seriously, hence we use industry's most advanced data integrity authentication validation systems. Users of this site must ensure that personal data are authentic and genuine to prevent avoidable blacklisting, denial of service and possible criminal prosecution where necessary.
2. Be advised that our primary means of identification for all our website users (borrowers and attesters) is the BVN (Bank Verification Number).
3. We use your social media as a source of data for risk assessment. Therefore, it is very important that personal information such as names on social media accounts MUST not be aliases or monikers.
4. Our loans are not designed for business purposes and for long term use. Our loans are designed to provide financial credits for urgent and unexpected consumer needs before your next employment or business income. Our loan rates could be as high as 240% APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
5. KiaKia is neither a deposit money bank, finance house, micro-finance bank nor fund manager. We are a licensed direct money lender. KiaKia nor any of our affiliate services will never solicit nor ask you for fund deposits with us. Please kindly contact us to report if anyone contacts you soliciting for funds.
6. We will never ask you to share your debit card details either via email, SMS or phone call.
1. It is very dangerous to attest anyone whose credibility and reputation you are not sufficiently AND confidently familiar with.
2. If in doubt of a borrower's credibility, it is advised that you decline undertaking the attestation.
3. As an attester, you are at risk of being blacklisted or liable to criminal litigation in the event of a borrower's default (including late repayment).
4. As an attester, you will be unable to apply for a loan on our website while the loan of a borrower remains active.